F250 suspension

CRANEMAN

Reaction score
I Have an 02 F250 reg cab for my daily driver. Bought X codes for the front cuz was in need of new springs. I need new springs in rear too. I am after the ride height of an F350. What should I get for spring and block combination in rear? Thanks

ToMang07

Reaction score
I Have an 02 F250 reg cab for my daily driver. Bought X codes for the front cuz was in need of new springs. I need new springs in rear too. I am after the ride height of an F350. What should I get for spring and block combination in rear? Thanks

250s have a 2" block 350's have a 4" block. Height-wise (in the rear) that's the biggest difference.

I put the X-codes on my 350....gained 2" there, but it still rides great. (From U-codes/4,800# springs)

CRANEMAN

Reaction score
Also....who has done the PMF upgraded spring mounts to run the 8-10 rear springs? Is it worth it? Much better ride quality?

Fall Guy

Reaction score
I've got them, I think it was worth it. I like being able to run longer springs. The ride has improved from what it was.

03ranger30

Reaction score

250s have a 2" block 350's have a 4" block. Height-wise (in the rear) that's the biggest difference.

I put the X-codes on my 350....gained 2" there, but it still rides great. (From U-codes/4,800# springs)

Where did you get your x-codes from? And did you have to do anything else to the front end like track bar or anything like that?

ToMang07

Reaction score
Where did you get your x-codes from? And did you have to do anything else to the front end like track bar or anything like that?

With just x-codes I'd think you'll be OK, but imo better to go with an adjustable trac bar. You'll want new u-bolts too.

I bought them used with low miles at a junk yard, $75 each. You can get new ones for a reasonable from Sunrise Ford.

Sent while swerving into the wrong lane...

TMartin

Reaction score
If u need u-bolts and stock style springs, call Stanley Spring in Harrisburg Pa. I am employed there n we can usually sell that kind of stuff cheaper than anyone else because there's no middle man involved. Just a thought...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.