F350 2" level 37s

TripleE44

Reaction score
^Jesus if that's your house it looks huge lol

Lol! You can see my parents house in the first pic I posted in this thread. But yes, the neighborhood is full of massive houses. I think my parents is like 5300 feet or something and its about the smallest one. Nucking futs! My dad justifies it for him and my mom by saying its an "investment."

pog

Reaction score
Lol! You can see my parents house in the first pic I posted in this thread. But yes, the neighborhood is full of massive houses. I think my parents is like 5300 feet or something and its about the smallest one. Nucking futs! My dad justifies it for him and my mom by saying its an "investment."

yeah i meant to quote your first set of pics but i got lazy lol. thats awesome!

713Diesel

Reaction score
I thought a couple of guys have put 37x12.50 on stock 20's and it was fine with the leveling kit...... maybe not.

I have the 37" trail grapplers and I love them. I have almost 40k on them and I would say they are a little less than half worn. I do a bunch of highway driving, I am very easy on the tires and MOST importantly I rotate them every 5k.

The only down size is that they are heavy compared to other 37's. They put a pretty big dent in my performance and MPG's....... But they are lasting a really long time which is a big deal when you are talking about a 400+ dollar tire.

riemer

Reaction score
I thought a couple of guys have put 37x12.50 on stock 20's and it was fine with the leveling kit...... maybe not.

I have the 37" trail grapplers and I love them. I have almost 40k on them and I would say they are a little less than half worn. I do a bunch of highway driving, I am very easy on the tires and MOST importantly I rotate them every 5k.

The only down size is that they are heavy compared to other 37's. They put a pretty big dent in my performance and MPG's....... But they are lasting a really long time which is a big deal when you are talking about a 400+ dollar tire.

Got any pictures? How bad does it rub? Does it rub the side wall or tread? What kind of mpgs are you seeing

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.