• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

F550 dump truck project

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Truck is a 2000 F550, some of you may remember me posting about it earlier in the year. I bought it as a project planning to spend a few thousand fixing it up. Truck had the manifolds rotted right off basically.

As it sits right now, I have two brand new Dorman manifolds sitting in boxes ready To go with. I haven't done anything else to it.

Dump body is rotted pretty bad, doors have for on bottoms. Front end ate a deer at some point so bumper is trashed, coolers are bowed but I was told it was driven after. Motor has a brand new oil pan. Literally brand new. And transmission was supposedly fresh recent before I purchased it.

Passenger side manifold is off, and I'm fairly certain you won't be able to reattach one without machine work on the head or something similar. Truck needs tires all around. Ball joints are shot, and I suppose tie rods also.

Truck was worked hard. I bought it knowing I'd need to sink 5k or so in to get her respectable. I just don't have time to do anything with it right now. School and work took up all of my free time. Plus the fact I moved out of my shop. I have it online for 3k but I'm sick of ***kin idiots asking if they can drive it home. I'd rather sell it to someone who wants to harvest parts or knows enough to get it road worthy. I need $2500 out of it. I forgot to mention its 4x4 so I figure the axles under her alone have gotta be worth a good chunk of change.

I'll add some photos later on.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
IMG_2602.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

Like I said, I need $2500 out of it.

Last edited:

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Got a guy who wants to trade a 02 convertible mustang GT 5 speed. Seems like a good deal

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.