Factory Warranty for 2014 F250

deiter5262

Reaction score
Hey all, my wife and I just purchased a 'new to us' 2014 F250 King Ranch 4x4. It has 66K miles on it now after the long drive home. Does anyone know how long the factory warranty last on the motor, chassis or any other drive-line components?

My understanding is we are out of warranty from FORD. I am ready to strip all the EPA smog off the truck immediately- ie- ***, DEF, EGR ****** and get a nice friendly daily tune put on the truck so 6.7 can breathe a little bit. As well as free up some fuel mileage, etc.

As far as that goes, I plan on doing full ******s above w/ maybe H&S or of like plus No limit intake and 5" exhaust. Is there anything else I need to address right away for longevity purposes you recommend? Fuel system or otherwise, I noticed the fuel tanks are extremely small. Coming from my old 2000 7.3L.

I am also planning on level kit, 20x10 wheels and grandpa step ****** eventually.

I appreciate the help!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Engine warranty I believe is 5 year 100k

Trans and differentials is 4 year 60K

Bumper to bumper is 3 year 36K

I could be wrong, the owners manual will line all that out for you.

deiter5262

Reaction score
Engine warranty I believe is 5 year 100k

Trans and differentials is 4 year 60K

Bumper to bumper is 3 year 36K

I could be wrong, the owners manual will line all that out for you.

Thanks- I need to open it up and check! lol- Will they warranty motor if they see any ******s done?

Jomax

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I am thinking for those 40K miles it will be a whole lot more fun to have it all ******d. :D

You'll probably have zero issues if you ******.

I'm at 83k miles ******d since 40k. My only regret was not doing it way sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
I've been dreeted for almost 30k with only minor issue be the tuner out of date. Truck runs incredible! Let me know if I can help with parts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I've been deeeleeted for 88K Miles now with zero issues besides a fuel pressure regulator... It would cost you fellas down in the states less than 200 bucks to change that too haha.

thatdude

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Engine is 5 year, 100,000 miles. Not much longer until my 2014 can be ******d without fear.

deiter5262

Reaction score
Thanks All, I just spent a nice chunk on level kit w/ new rear block and new wheels /tires. Hopefully by this summer I'll put the trunk under the knife to ****** it all. I can't wait

Latest posts

Members online