Farmboy Fabrication

KingStroker

Reaction score
I have searched for some way to reach Jesse at FF, but haven't come up with anything. Is he still in business, or am I just going to have to decide on another traction bar setup? Lol

Thanks in advance!

sootie

Reaction score
hit up Trevor @ PMF Suspension, NotStock on here. He has awesome product and a great range of budgets.

KingStroker

Reaction score
Thanks guys, yeah I was expecting either a name change or closure on Farmboy's. Thanks soot, I'll give NotStock a shout, when i get ready. Not looking for anything crazy, just aiming to hold 600ish eventually and tow about 15k occasionally.

jcain

Reaction score
I use the PMF stage 2 traction bars from Trevor (NotStock) and like them very much.

KingStroker

Reaction score
What have you guys noticed as far as the ride is concerned? Never ran any bars, will it stiffen up my ride? I'm satisfied as of now (rs9000xl and 5" blocks on stock springs), just thinking about the floating/unitized, being they're comparable in price.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
What have you guys noticed as far as the ride is concerned? Never ran any bars, will it stiffen up my ride? I'm satisfied as of now (rs9000xl and 5" blocks on stock springs), just thinking about the floating/unitized, being they're comparable in price.

ride will not change, but traction and axle wrap will both be substantially better, especially with firm shifting. bars make a huge difference. I run the ouo's and boy they work great.

KingStroker

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply Mike, and I still haven't forgot about the Ccv rr and Egr delete. Lol
I have a friend running Cognito's 60" Econ, and he loves them. Any bad reviews floating around about them?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online