Fayetteville Motorsports Park Diesel Day!

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone in or around NC, Fayetteville Motorsports Park is having a Diesel Truck show/bracket racing event coming up on April 4th! Should be a good time for anyone that can make it! Track is 1/4 mile and located right off I95. There will also be a few other car classes that day so there will be plenty going on. Hope to see some of you there!

a6aa5ca61ba55b68b6f6f9e44eba8a3f.jpg

52eeb1d9bf2dd51981f2e1b22180ab8a.jpg

equalizier

Reaction score
well dam i was looking forward to showing the truck i've been keeping under wraps.do you have any idea in may.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
well dam i was looking forward to showing the truck i've been keeping under wraps.do you have any idea in may.
Not yet. I'll post up as soon as he let's me know. They are having Freaky Friday tonight though if you want to go out there. Probably going to be packed out there. Wish my truck was ready

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score

if its in may ill come :) unless its before may 8th
Here is the new date guys! Unfortunately I won't to be able to make it because I'll be on a boat in the Caribbean.... Oh well, ya'll have fun! I'm sure there will be a few trucks there.
c340f2438e65a16ee5b6f087b6eeb4d3.jpg

Latest posts

Members online