FICM tune n which one

justintimemoto

Reaction score
i wanna get the ficm tune for my truck from either eric at idp or power Hungry performance i am leaning toward php because you get four. Which one do yall prefer? From people who actually have one or the other. I have erics tunes now for my sct. thanks

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I have rode in a few trucks with bills ficm unes on them, they run really well... Im sure Eric's are nice too.... Also PHP's tuner is on sale for $349 this month

05wh250

Reaction score
I run the 40 horse tune and with stock injectors it had little better throttle response built boost super fast and smoothed out the mid range rpm's. Also gained about 3/4 of a mile to the gallon

Kbryant777

Reaction score
I have PHP and run the 100hp Hercules tune and when I have the stock turbo on with stock injectors the truck was very responsive

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I've got the php ficm tuner and I run the atlas 80. The hercules is just to smokey for me. This is on stock turbo and injectors.

Kbryant777

Reaction score
I'm running stock injectors and a 68 pmax now. It's a little smokey from a dead stop at wot but once the turbo gets spooled its only a light haze.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Justin, what the heck is going on with your injectors man? I didn't know you were having to change them so much. Still Warren injectors right? Is he helping you through? Has he offered any advice on what it might be?

Do you have custom tuning yet? I wouldn't even bother with the FICM tuning until you do. Know anyone looking for an SCT, I can get one pretty cheap from a local gal. X3 for $250. Also if your current FICM is pumping out 48V, I don't see how going with a tuned FICM or a 58V FICM is going to help any of your issues. Are you monitoring fuel pressure? Have you watched ICP's at all?

justintimemoto

Reaction score
there just sticking, i mesaged him a while back said he was going to send me money for replaceing them it never happened i took like a week or two to message him back because i was busy. He never messaged me back. he sent me a full set of 8 to redo them the 3rd time. I changed them and i still had to change 2 of them again to my old ones because 2 were bad off the bat. Plus some of them were still dirty dirt on plugs etc broken zip ties little stuff that makes you wonder.. if i need new ones again im getting casserly or innovative im done with warren and wouldn't recommend him. He was helpful at first but after that i dont know what happened to him.

Latest posts

Members online