• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Filters

woodsman

Reaction score
Huge box of assorted filters such as hydraulic, oil, fuel, air water. Most are automotive. Filters are in their original boxes and still plastic rapped. The entire box was purchased as part of an auction several years ago for $1000. I no longer have need for most of these filters and am offering up the entire box for $300. I did some searching and most of these are 10-20 dollar filters so if someone wanted to, they could sell them individually for some serious cash as there are a TON of filters. I'm just looking to get them out of my shop. Too many different photos to list individually, so here's a link to my photobucket album containing them. Note that the album just shows one of each type. If you look in the background you can see that the box has loads of multiples of some types.

http://s220.photobucket.com/user/Woodsman_01/library/Filters

$300 cash OR will trade for Watershed Concert ticket!

Call or text at any time 425-281-8483

Located in Duvall, Washington local pickup only.

woodsman

Reaction score
Bump I need these gone! $150 for the entire box! Heck, $100 if you grabem by tomorrow!

Latest posts

Members online