FINALLY DOING IT! Egr Delete

Redman920-06 350

Reaction score
I'm breaking down and doing it, whats the best kit In your opinion, I also plan on doing the oil cooler while I'm in there. I've been doing reserch and have seen good reviews on Several different kits, just looking for the all in one do it while Im in there kit.

strokin6L

Reaction score
One thing I've always wondered is why do the egr cooler delete kits not have a factory rubber hose with the o-rings inside instead of rubber hose and two hose clamps?

Extended Power

Reaction score
One thing I've always wondered is why do the egr cooler delete kits not have a factory rubber hose with the o-rings inside instead of rubber hose and two hose clamps?

I could NEVER get the hose clamps to seal up when I ran a delete.

Always had a stupid little trickle of coolant that ran down the backside of the engine.

Gogo's intake took care of the leak though...now theres no water at all going through my intake, or out of the top of the front cover.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I've found it easier to just pull the whole intake manifold off vs removing the egr cooler side bolts and just loosen up the drivers side of the mani. Highly recommend changing all the gaskets from the manifolds up.

ford rules

Reaction score
I've had RCD's and I've used a performance machine kit. RCD's was much better fitting.
You can use the factory coolant tube with some kits.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.