Finally loaded on my RCD custom tunes...

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Wow is all I can say. My truck is a completely different animal, and it is awesome! Truck has just the usual studs and delete etc. RCD's street tune made it scream.....Not sure how long my transmission will last if I keep driving it that hard though.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Glad you like the tunes! Josh has spent literally years refining the same street tune. It should be just fine on your stock Trans

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet, good to hear from the source themselves! Lol. Anything specific on getting the transmission to learn the tune? She was shifting real hard right away, a little bit of driving and it seemed to get better. Now this morning it was hard again. The truck warmed up for a solid half hour also.

william_ace

Reaction score
How many miles to you have since you loaded the tune? The trans can take a while to relearn.

Mdub707

Reaction score
It will always shift a little harder than stock, to avoid slippage. It shouldn't SLAM gears, but it should be quick and firm. Likely just getting used to driving a tuned truck LOL your stock trans should hold up just fine.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Not many miles at all lol. Like 15.

Your right I probably am so used to sloppy tuning

william_ace

Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it. Drive it around for a hundred miles are so and it will learn. There are some transmission re-learn procedures floating around here somewhere. Helps speed up the process.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Got some miles on it now. Liking it so far. Pulls hard low end, which is where the truck used to lack sack. Top end is good too. Rolls right out 70-90 which is sweet.

Will the economy get a noticeable amount better economy than the street tune?

Latest posts

Members online