Finished for now, a couple current photo's

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Let me know if you want to sell the nfabs man. Truck looks awsome man

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
Looks really good!! What's all done to the suspension?
PMF suspension, 10" rear leaf springs with a 2" block, FOA shocks and coil overs raised to 12.5'' in the front, Fat Boy rear traction bars by Newton Lift. Coil overs are 2.5 along with the resi's in the rear, the second shock next to the coil over is a 2.0.

Awesome Truck, :drool: How do you like the PSC Hydro assist?

Im looking to do one SOON, and Trevor (PMF) swears by them .
I love it, I wish it was on right now, just havent had time to take it back to the shop, we had to order longer lines.

Let me know if you want to sell the nfabs man. Truck looks awsome man
I do want to sell them, just a pain the a## to ship them.

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
Yea I was thinking about that, the guys at work have affectionately nicked named it the "Zombie Hunter".. I was thinking ZombieHNTR

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Looking good! You must really stand out in Tracy. LOL Like the color scheme, turned out better than I first thought it would. Your bumpers, is the rigid lighting an option. The only other ones I have seen that offer that is Fusion.

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
Looking good! You must really stand out in Tracy. LOL Like the color scheme, turned out better than I first thought it would. Your bumpers, is the rigid lighting an option. The only other ones I have seen that offer that is Fusion.

Yea its an option, if you look into these bumpers hit me up first. These are for sale.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Damn you SEMA guys can't leave anything alone. LOL I may, but I was wanting something a little different and with an opening for a 20" led light bar

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yeah, looking at it and not sure if I would like the way it would look. Want one integrated into the body of the bumper, not one bolted on top. I would probably step on it and break it while working on the truck.

NotStock

Reaction score
Yeah, looking at it and not sure if I would like the way it would look. Want one integrated into the body of the bumper, not one bolted on top. I would probably step on it and break it while working on the truck.

I havent seen any companies offer that as an option. But just like you, thats what I wanted on my truck. Got out the plasma cutter and did work. It would be pretty cool if one of the bumper companies offered that as an option, would save a TON of work!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I havent seen any companies offer that as an option. But just like you, thats what I wanted on my truck. Got out the plasma cutter and did work. It would be pretty cool if one of the bumper companies offered that as an option, would save a TON of work!

Fusion does, just ordered some. 10" Rigid bar in where the license plate goes.
FusionBumper-c11-12-08.jpg

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
I talked to a few guys at SEMA about those bumpers and they said they had to do some serious grinding to get their bumpers to fit.. hope that's not the case anymore with them.

How about rigid's for the rear.. :D
DSC_0776.jpg

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yeah led's in the rear too. But mine will have 4 of them. :swordfight:I like Road Armors rear bumper better though.

Latest posts