Flo-Pro junk...

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
So my tailpipe hangers ripped out. I keep the pipes rust free, and I haven't even had the thing for 2 years. Friggin crap....what do you guys recommend?

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Fyi just so you dont lean twords hs. They are reboxed flopro.

BK39

Reaction score
I posted it in another thread before I saw this thread, but my MBRP did the Exact same thing. And my truck rarely even sees rain. Lol. So don't go MBRP.

tensixniner

Reaction score
So my tailpipe hangers ripped out. I keep the pipes rust free, and I haven't even had the thing for 2 years. Friggin crap....what do you guys recommend?

Do you have any pics?

Have you tried contacting Flo Pro?

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
mine sees a lot of salt. like a LOT. it's about 35k miles on it. doing fine.

contact Flo pro. is it stainless?

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

madman1234509

Reaction score
my flo pro have been on for 1 1/2 years and has seen all sorts of weather, tons of salt, dust, dirt, mud, and 25k and no problems here

Mpoage

Reaction score
I've put several Flo-Pro kits on different trucks including my own and I have nothing but good things to say about em.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I've heard of issues with all systems, not just Flo-Pro. I've had good luck with my Flo-Pro 5" system. I would at least contact them about it.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Why not just take it to a muffler shop and get it fixed? Kinda common sense... Hangers fall apart eventually, **** happens....

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
I've heard good and bad. I'd re weld it myself if the other piece was still in the rubber. I suppose I could look em up and call em'. It's only the one pipe, so far. It's discouraging though. When i got it in, I was bummed, as the packaging blows. I've got a flo-pro 4" on.my 12v too, same thing, the pipes came all mangled up. Once ya get the ends massaged out, they fit nice though. I'd consider a 5" system, never heard one on a 6.4 though.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
You can see it in this pic.
IMG_20120722_131436.jpg

Latest posts

Members online