• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Ford Upfitter Switch Kit

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
This UPFITTER SWITCH KIT was originally for a 2005-2007 6.0L truck. I have removed the connector from the end harness (no idea where it went) and installed the wires into a connector on my fuse panel (except for 2 of them). The switched wires were never connected to anything, never installed anything to use them with, so they still have the factory heatshrink on them.

Kit includes the relay assembly, switch assembly and harness. I've got a printout of the wiring diagram and can give some ideas of how to connect this to your vehicle. If I were to do it again, to a vehicle that it wasn't just "plug and play", I would do it with a Painless Wiring aux fuse panel and bypass the factory fuse panel completely.

I also have the pocket piece that goes next to the switches, an 05-07 lower dash panel (without the tip out drawer) and the 05-07 matching cup holder.

$100 Cash including the "Pocket"
$150 Cash including the lower dash panel and cup holder (not shown in pictures)

Attachments

• 100_3763.JPG
    100_3763.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 86
  • 100_3764.JPG
    100_3764.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
  • 100_3765.JPG
    100_3765.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 83

Latest posts

Members online