front end suspension noise

mac2720

Reaction score
I have a question about a some sort of noise coming from the front end. I have an 03 f350 lifted 10 inches on 38s. The truck used to make a loud clicking noise when I would be turning at low speeds and hit a bump or something. However now the truck is making some sort of clicking/rattling noise almost constantly coming down my gravel driveway and pretty frequently going down the road and in parking lots. It is very noticeable when I hit a bump. I have also noticed that the truck starts to bounce/shake a little from a dead stop takeoff now. I'm not sure what could be causing this, if it is a ball joint, bearing, shock, tie rod, etc. I don't know if it is something significant that I need to have fixed right away or what. I also noticed that between 45-55 mph the truck bounces, kind of like the tires have flat spots. The truck sat for about 4 months at the shop but ive had it back for 2 weeks and put over 1k miles on it so surely they cant be flat spotted anymore. Anybody with any opinions or suggestions, please feel free to enlighten me on this issue. Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online