• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: Snap-on Toolbox

DMAX

Reaction score
For sale is a snap on tool box, type KRL1023CPJJ. This box is a triple bank roll cab, with 22 drawers in extreme green. This box is 2 years old and sells for $10,800 brand new. This box does not have the SS work surface on it. The box does have some scratches from normal use. In the back of the box there is a small dented area where someone hit the box and took some paint off. It was touched up with Snap-on's extreme green touch up paint. The price is $4,000 OBO and buyer is responsible for shipping. Will entertain the idea of trades, let me know what you have. The worst I can say is No.

The specs can be found in the link below.

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=all&item_ID=651193&group_ID=681731&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

Pictures below, the first one is off of snap-on's website. The others are pics of the actual box. The pictures are not the best, just cell phone pics.

k9gwab.jpg

11w4nyc.jpg

16kvpqc.jpg

11bt65i.jpg

kvyvb.jpg

2h6avdy.jpg

DMAX

Reaction score
In yorkville, about 10 minutes away from Aurora! Thanks dieselcraft, its an awesome box

Latest posts

Members online