• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS/TX: 2003 F-350 SRW CCLB FX4 XLT

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Howdy all I am posting this for my dad. He is the original owner and it has been his work/ranch truck its whole life. Its had almost every cooler replaced through Ford, all warranty related things taken care of...The transmission was rebuilt at 110k and the truck currently has 189k miles on it, the rear main seal on the motor was replaced 500 miles ago, alternator is about 4000 miles old, batteries are about a year old....Its completely bone stock except it has the EGR delete done...Dads always started it every other morning and kept all systems go...Fuel filters changed every oil change and additives every tank......The interior could use some freshening up and some major cleanup work as the back seat was used as a mobile hardware store...It has a spray in bedliner but the bed is def. seen better days...Lots of scuffs, scratches, dings, dents...It is what it is....The AC and heat both work. The radio works but the CD-6 portion of it doesnt so its basically just AM/FM...Has an older aftermarket trailer brake controller, Has a gooseneck hitch. Ranch Hand full front and rear replacement bumpers...The fog lights do not work up front and are out. Has power windows and power locks. The tires are 33" hankooks with 40% left up front and about 15% in the rear. Also has rear sliding glass window, heated mirrors with lighted turn signals, adjustable pedals switch..

Hes asking 7k OBO

Special offer to PSA members only includes a brand new 6.0 rudys cat "test" pipe and a BRAND NEW F-250 white tailgate we took off our old 2007 company truck that was eventually later stolen and upgraded to an 08...This tailgate was taken off it got to our company from the dealership that day and has been in dads shop ever since...Last thing you get free is a brand new set of TYC taillights for the truck as one is cracked in the rear...and obviously you get to keep the crappy tailgate and original taillights too!!

If interested PM me or text/call me at 979-595-double 3 double 7

Last edited:

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Heres a pic...My truck behind it IS NOT for sale lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    772 KB · Views: 97

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
I do not know 6.0s and am new to diesels, just had someone stop by to look at it and the EGR cooler is still present. So I asked my dad again and he informed me that they did some welding and something to freeze plugs? Sorry for confusion just wanted to be straight forward as Im the middleman in this lol. I didnt even know where the cooler was until it was pointed out to me

Jarrod B

Reaction score
I called Marty and he basically said they welded caps on the end so It doesn't flow. Same way my friends 05 was done.

Last edited:

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Im about to send a pic of the interior so yall will have an idea...Just ask Jarrod :p

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Have your vomet bag ready!!!! Its just thinner or clear varnish though not anything too disgusting haha. Just a heads up that by far is the worst part of interior...The front area actually is in decent shape and a good cleaning and seat covers after scraping that crap off it could really be a nice work truck

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    710.7 KB · Views: 77

Latest posts

Members online