Fuel Banjo Bolt Question

kmesaeh

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a fitting that I could get to replace the banjo with a 90 to an fitting? I want to build a rugulated return fuel system using the banjo bolts as feed and return. Any info would be great.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
David at Diesel Innovations may still have these on the shelf...I think he was making them.

FWIW, there's really no reason to hassle with trying to run fuel lines around the hit exhaust up-pipes or trying to get them cleanly out from behind the alternator and AC brackets. The 1/8" pipe ports work just fine, and have supported several well known big power 7.3Ls (all 3 WOP race 7.3Ls for a start). Just my perspective...

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
David at Diesel Innovations may still have these on the shelf...I think he was making them.

FWIW, there's really no reason to hassle with trying to run fuel lines around the hit exhaust up-pipes or trying to get them cleanly out from behind the alternator and AC brackets. The 1/8" pipe ports work just fine, and have supported several well known big power 7.3Ls (all 5 WOP race 7.3Ls for a start). Just my perspective...

Fixed it for ya :D

Latest posts

Members online