Fuel Filter Housing

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
Anyone have the thread pitch for the fuel filter housing on the supply side. Going to run my brothers fass directly to the fuel filter housing as we rebuilt the entire motor and his ding dong self lost some stuff. We have done this truck from the ground up so the factory fuel system as been gutted off the frame. making my own return which wont be hard I just need to be able to run the fass into the upper filter housing directly and then from there its going into a strickly diesel RR. This is all I need before I am ready to fire the motor up for him.

Thanks

Myerswelder

Reaction score
If you already have the regulated return kit, order the fuel bowl ****** kit from Dennis. Only downside is you'd have to wait for it instead of having it right away.

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
Well I'm trying to keep the fuel bowl in place if I can. We have it painted and everything ran already. If I can just buy the fitting ill be golden just need to know what size fitting to get

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
My fass quieted down greatly after bypassing the stock filter housing fwiw.. I just put a 6.4 oil filter housing on it and ran the fass into the front of the heads.

Using larger return lines also helped, the factory return lines wouldn't let me adjust below 65 psi as it built up too much pressure in the return side.

Depends on what size pump you are using I suppose, my 220 was angry.

Latest posts

Members online