fuel psi

TLH

Reaction score
I agree pump is going South. Also are you using Ford Filters??? If not you should be!! Hard start might be a glow plug or 2 going bad also. Run a scan tool and see. If not you can pull each glow plug out and use a meter to check it out. Be careful not to break the harness.
Hope this helps.

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
i changed the pump and i always use ford filters. i am changing the filters tonight for a good measure. my issue was stiction. iv got some REV-X and i will be changing my oil tomorrow and putting some of that in as well.

well iv been seeing close to 70psi with my blue spring. i saw 75 once but it came back down once it was started

Trqmnstr

Reaction score
I get 62-64 on warm days, cold days (30 or lower temps) for some reason it shows 70 psi and stays there.

I had some stiction issues also with 15-40 dino, switched to t6 with hot shots and stictikn is gone even down to -15f temps. Im thinking your fuel system will be cine after the filter change, me also still thinks you got an air pocket in your sending unit causing the weird psi readings.

Trqmnstr

Reaction score
your sending unit has an air pocket that cant get out because it it is above the bottom of the fuel bowl.

Trqmnstr

Reaction score
I havent heard of isspro senders going bad but that may be the case also. I went through three gs senders before i got one that worked.

Thats sucks cuz your fuel system should be fine now but the gauge is acting up.

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
Well I hooked up a mech gauge that the ford techs use and it's making like 35-50psi sporadically. So I gotta pull my regulator apart to see if anything go messed up when I did the blue spring

Sent from my Pear phone 5 using Tapatalk

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
I pulled the regulator apart and nothing at all. Still is only making 35psi. I am so stumped!!! Unless I did the blue spring wrong on it. Everyone I see doesn't have a black cup like mine does. Any info there?

Sent from my Pear phone 5 using Tapatalk

Trqmnstr

Reaction score
This thing?
269501AC-2794-409A-B024-16FBAB324D23.jpg

Iirc my 2006 didnt need that thing because the spring holder thing fit right into the housing without that adapter.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.