Fuel/water drain. Need help

njjeep

Reaction score
I opened up the cover to the low pressure fuel pump to clean it out and the oring/gasket. Is swollen and won't go
Back in. I was wondering if anyone knows the part number or has a diagram of it thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

njjeep

Reaction score
Not yet I just like having the part number ready. Since they usually mess up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWhite

Reaction score
I had the same deal happen when I took my cover off and I think they sold me the full gasket kit for it. I'll have to dig around to see if I kept the old bag with the part number.

DWhite

Reaction score
This is the kit I used. It is a rebuild kit with all new gaskets, screws and level.
8c34 9c267 AA.

Bigdiezel

Reaction score
Just get the whole manifold kit - 8c3z 9b249-b . Take it off the frame , Clean the whole unit thoroughly. I recommend people do this over just doing the gasket & valve. For just a few bucks more you get the whole unit over buying parts individually . Something like $125 if you shop around.

Usually helps to do it with a 1/4 or less fuel with minimal diesel spill after disconnecting lines. Clean & replace parts , install unit & lines . Prime key 5+ times - I open up the fuel cap. Should start up no problem - all I've done have , luckily!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.