• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Fuelab pump free shipping

Nate87

Reaction score
Im selling my fuelab prodigy pump, comes with two 10an fittings. My original pump had burnt up and I had sent it in to be rebuilt and they ended up giving me a new one. I used the pump for a few months and then my truck went into the shop for turbo work, had the truck up for two weeks after that and for reasons im dropping in a cummins. the pump essentially has less than 5000 miles and thats shootin way high.

I dont have pictures right now but will have some tomorrow. pump will flow 70gph at 70 psi and up to 120 gph at 20 psi. all the instructions and flow charts come with the pump also, and has two speeds. runs 50% on normal use and 100% for short uses for 10minutes or less. this is a great pump and I would love to use it but flows way to much fuel for my set up. Im looking for about $300 shipped OBO. if you want pictures soon, text me and ill send them to you as soon as i get them.

Will accept some parts as trade plus cash, right now, Im lookin for a clutch pedal for 99 model f250. for pictures or any other questions dont hesitate to ask, call or text me at 832 373 8972, and my name is nate.

Latest posts

Members online