Gearhead tunes with a manual?

b.knight0926

Reaction score
I have a six speed and am currently using innovative tunes. I am not too happy with them, way to smokey and seems to de-fuel when I want to run out gears. I assume it's wanting me to shift. Anyway, I've heard great things about gearhead and was wondering if anyone has heard or had any experience with gearhead tunes on a manual as opposed to and auto. Thanks in advance

patricku47

Reaction score
I've run both Innovative and Gearhead on my 6 speed 6.0 and I prefer the Gearhead. The Gearhead tunes are noticeably cleaner...

Reaction score
I have a six speed and am currently using innovative tunes. I am not too happy with them, way to smokey and seems to de-fuel when I want to run out gears. I assume it's wanting me to shift. Anyway, I've heard great things about gearhead and was wondering if anyone has heard or had any experience with gearhead tunes on a manual as opposed to and auto. Thanks in advance

let us know if you need gearhead tunes, we can get you fixed up quick! have had a couple done with manuals, no issues with them.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I ran GH tunes on my truck twice. First time was great. Second time he couldn't get my truck to run. So I went to RCD and I've been happy since. But my truck is far from stock by any means.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Not bad. But a big single and 60% injectors wasn't that clean regardless lol. And no. Sct livewire

Reaction score
I had a friend with a 6 gear 6.4 with gearhead tuning and he really liked it as well, we traded trucks for a few days and I liked the way it drove, very minimal smoke but it had an elite drop in.

6fourstroker

Reaction score
I'm running gearhead with mini maxx in my manual 6.4. Been a couple weeks now and I love it.. Along with my new south bend clutch and 5inch exhaust I can't keep my foot out of the fun pedal.

Tunes are insanely clean.. Only time I see smoke is when my tires blow off and my boost and rpms spike. And even then it's not nearly as much smoke as the HD tunes

b.knight0926

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys! I'll be getting the tunes soon. Jordan, I think we're going to have to hold up on the turbos for a bit, especially if I want to get the tunes before scheid lol

Latest posts

Members online