Giving credit where credit's due....PMF

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I used to live there too...beautiful and I still like vacationing there but I got island fever too bad. I need more open space to roam I guess.

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
not stock: thanks bro. ill be in contact in a couple weeks for those other parts ;).

unbroken: nice! conversely, i been all over the world while i was active army, but nothing quite like home. i do admit, i still miss the real city life. honolulu is not it lol.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I got as far away from Honolulu as I could...Makaha. LOL
I had a place at Makaha Valley Plantation....commuted in to Pearl City every damned day.
I do not miss Farrington Hwy. LOL

VetteD_SiN

Reaction score
unbroken: oh my. dont even get me started. thats not even traffic. thats a clusterfu lol.

bigrpowr: i do not think he took those into account lol. shipping was a pretty penny just to get the trackbar and draglink home lol.

Homesteader

Reaction score
I'm running PMF on my truck. Great quality.
My kit was packed very well. Made it to the Islands all in tack not a box broken or ripped.

Rule12b

Reaction score
PMF FOR THE WIN! I love my traction bars and like others, can't say enough great things about Trevor taking time to walk me through what my best set up would be. Just to be sure, I sent him pictures of my rear suspension to be sure I was choosing the right bits. Put my mind at ease, and when the bars arrived, they were perfect.

Latest posts

Members online