going to a bigger turbo again

g2shuck

Reaction score
I am going to step up fom my 472 to a 475 since the truck is allready down. Do you guys think it is worth the extra 325 dollars to go to a billet wheel? on the biilet wheel i have the option of an 11 blade or a 7 blade. what will make the power and spool the best?

g2shuck

Reaction score
the billet wheel is only 22 grams lighter than the cast and the billet wheels are single plane while the cast is dual plane

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
Depends on whose billet and how much power you want. I have seen a Precision billet wheel put 100hp over a cast wheel yet a Garrett GTX wheel typically makes less power than the Garrett cast wheel.

g2shuck

Reaction score
Depends on whose billet and how much power you want. I have seen a Precision billet wheel put 100hp over a cast wheel yet a Garrett GTX wheel typically makes less power than the Garrett cast wheel.

I am looking at the 7 blade and 11 balde illet etr-ho wheels from forced inductions

The High pressure turbo still runs a low pressure ratio so typically you would want a low pressure design in the high pressure also.

so your saying since I am running a big single treat is like a low pressure turbo?

Latest posts

Members online