Golden Bronze 6.7 wheel and tire choices

Reaction score
Truck looks really good, I didnt realize thats what the lights were going on - awesome! I agree with staying chrome, black just doesnt do it for me with your colors.

Buddy of mine went with the 295 Toyo M/T with 08-10 20s on his 12' and it looks really good.

They were on the shortbed dually. I traded it off. The lights stayed lol.

Any pics?

stay chrome. and I tow a lot with my Toyo mts. I love them

Eric@HoldersDiesel

Making my decision easier

Oh and thanks Morgypoo

Any time snookums

Find your own woman, Timberlake!

You guys don't have to fight! There's enough to go around. As long as Mikey's not involved.

12stroker

Reaction score
usypavyn.jpg
another that I found snooping around, I wanna say both are stock height

Sent from the Bayou

Yeah that truck is at stock hight. I have talked to the guy before he works in my home town.

zmgsvt

Reaction score
e7ybysup.jpg

Heres an older pic of mine. 325/60r20 Toyo AT's. Have a 2wd valance on now, makes the tires seem smaller to me.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I have a buddy with the same color combo with chrome BMF Novakanes and it looks so good. I'll try to get a picture for you Morgan.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Buddy of mine has a 6.7 this color I believe. I will see him on saturday I'll snag a pic and post it. It's on some chrome Gear wheels. Looks really good with chrome

Reaction score
You guys are my Hero's! Lol by this rate I'll have new wheels and tires next week.

So here's a few I've had my eye on.

uhebugyq.jpg
xd strike

qavyqy4a.jpg
mo962

y4y3e9yz.jpg
fuel hostages ..... I'm kinda diggin this one the most at the moment.

Get me some pics guys I am still undecided!

Reaction score
You guy know that toyo mts are on like a national back order right? I haven't been able you get 35 12-5 20's out of my tire warehouse for a while now. Not looking good for me getting toyos.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You guy know that toyo mts are on like a national back order right? I haven't been able you get 35 12-5 20's out of my tire warehouse for a while now. Not looking good for me getting toyos.

i am a huge fan of the toyo , but i rocked nitto's, because they hooked me up, and i can easily say its a VERY close second to the toyo. great look, quieter than the toyo, and iirc lighter.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Here's mine with 4.5 in lift in front and 6 in traction blocks in the rear on 37 trail grapplers and 20x9 bmf novakanes. I just bought randalls polished AF recons and will be installing those once I get them.

Sent from a lawn mower now Free

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381492551790.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381492551790.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Reaction score
i am a huge fan of the toyo , but i rocked nitto's, because they hooked me up, and i can easily say its a VERY close second to the toyo. great look, quieter than the toyo, and iirc lighter.

I hade bit to trail grapplers on 20's on one of my 08's and I didn't care for the seemed like I was driving on a marshmallow.

Here's mine with 4.5 in lift in front and 6 in traction blocks in the rear on 37 trail grapplers and 20x9 bmf novakanes. I just bought randalls polished AF recons and will be installing those once I get them.

I like those wheels, wanna sell em? Lol

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
I had toyos on my last truck and went to the nittos on this one they seem louder than the toyos to me. Unless it jist because this engine is quieter than my 6.0 was. And sell the AFs? No way.. Lol

But the novakanes will be for sale

Latest posts

Members online