good snow rubbers

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I've ran BFG ATs, BFG KM1 MT, KM2 MT, Toyo MT, and Toyo AT, and the Toyo MT is still my favorite tire for winter, summer, mud, snow, anything. wear well too.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
Good to know! We have a TON of ice where I am, chinook rolls in and melts all the snow to ice then leaves us ice for 6 months. I wish it was just mountain powder all day long, set of M/T's would kill it.

Elliott

Reaction score
Another vote for Duratracs. I have a set of winter rims with 325/60/20 Duratracs. They work great for snow and ice due to plentiful syping and soft rubber. I pull them off when spring rolls around, I have ran them year round before, but gravel tends to chunk them bad and heavy towing wears them quickly, both issues due to the soft rubber compounds. I switch to Toyo MT's in the spring/summer months.

brian89

Reaction score
i bought duratracs this year, got close to 6k miles on them and im anxious to see how they perform in the snow this year, my dad put new toyo m/t's on his 6.4 around the same time so we will see who out performs who, but sometime this winter i plan on putting a 6" lift with new wheels and 37's and im looking at either SS M16's or toyo m/t's, anybody have experience with the M16's?

ithumpwheniwalk

Reaction score
I'm gonna be the odd man out here, I have some Procomp AT's that are pretty damn good in the snow & ice. I used to make a 300km trek to work that often times had me driving in over a foot of snow, hours at a time. Never got stuck, rarely ever spun a tire, and I've got over 20k km and they're still @about half tread.

Csilva187

Reaction score
Cooper Discoverer studded on factory lariat 20's. I live in northwest Montana for reference lol.

Viking

Reaction score
I just picked up Cooper Discoverer A/T3's they look pretty damn good for snow and really good price.

Dave

Reaction score
Love my fcIIs but you gotta rotate them religiously

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online