Got a new project

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thanks guys its getting there. Lots of.little stuff to.finish up but so far its going well

Matt@gearhead sent me a tune fast and these 200s don't hardly smoke even.with a cold engine and no boost lol.

Can't wait to.drive it hope the Tranny lives

pog

Reaction score
Matts seriously has a gift making smokless tunes. Can't wait to see vids!

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Dustin i no where u can get a nice aluminum overflow tank lol. Only thing u would have to relocate the battery. Lookin good buddy. Cant wait to see wat it does now.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
No clue plan is to scale it end of the week. Full interior Ect. Basically like my crew cab minus hitch and two doors lol

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Awesome. 33x13.5r20 Mickey Thompson ATZs. That reg cab would be nasty sitting at a light.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Well I made some progress last night but I didn't get to drive it. I have no inner fender and it rained like a mofo all night last night. roll pan is on for good taillights are in I spent about two hours tucking the battery and alternator cables....well worth the work they are under the fan.shroud thanks to a good idea from mike Haller. Rear ubolts are on and the hood closes decent. I couldn't find my headlight bulbs so that's tonight along with something I just thought of for the front fender supports.... Getting closer but buying a wrecked truck sure costs alot of time. I must have things close tho because the intercooler pipe lined right up last night

ae2dc864-56a9-7875.jpg

ae2dc864-56c4-d4c4.jpg

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Right now the plan is to put the reg cab on my 22s I had on the.crew cab. Its prob not the.final stance for it just need to get it sitting decent for now.