• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

gt4294 (71mm) for sale

blackbetty13

Reaction score
I have a gt4294 71mm turbo for sale. I went to a gt4202r.The turbo has 2 passes at the track. And only has 5,000 miles on it. The wheels are in good condition with no shaft play. It also has a 1.01 exhaust housing so it lights like a 38r. 1100 or best offer. Thanks guys

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Bump the Turbo is still at diesel innovations David can clearify that it is a good turbo

TyCorr

Reaction score
It is a smokxin deal, imo. He just wants it gone I think.

Bumpski!!

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Mike I'm not sure it is a 71 mm but lights like a 66 because of it's small housing if you want to try it let me know. And I upgraded turbos that is all. I thought this one broke when we took it apart 1 of the 4 bolts backed itself out. Its still a good turbo.

Frogman2

Reaction score
Just confirming this is a journal bearing turbo and not a ball-bearing like the one you upgraded to?

dirtboy25

Reaction score
For that price I'm betting it's a JB.

I want this farking BAAAAAAD but I know it'll just sit on a shelf for a really long time before I actually use it.

BB... You have a PM coming.

motoxracer42

Reaction score
yes its jb. if it was a 4294r it would be bb. and no it will not light well on a 6.0 lol

Lowdown89

Reaction score
After talking with bill how he thinks a Turbo like this would work well with my setup I really am looking for ways to come up with the cash to get it and the piece
together the rest as i can

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Lowdown and Dirtboy I'm assuming your 2 are both still interested? I will take the turbo tomorrow to the turbo shop, just so you guys have proof. Also I would like this gone by the end of the week early next week. I'm selling all of my spare parts, and toys

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I am interested but I'm trying to sell some stuff locally and people always say they want something but never come thru(kinda like me in this case) lol so if you have somebody that comes up and says they will take and they have the cash in hand won't be any hard feelings on my part because I fully understand you are trying to mice it as quickly as possible... If I can bet this stuff sold I will let you know ASAP

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Ok the only people interested right now are you and Dirtboy. if it doesnt sell this week its ok however I'd like to see it go.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Well a few differences, your comparing a 67mm to a 71mm. Now since its got the tight housing its gonna light similar to a 38r however I've. Seen 45 psi of boost easy on this turbo being a bigger wheel it should flow more than a 67 cfm wise its a gt4294 (71mm journal bearing) its got a 1.01 exhaust housing. Perfect for stage 2-3 injectors

Sent from phone sorry for spelling errors

Latest posts

Members online