• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

gt4294 (71mm) for sale

DocBar

Reaction score
Well a few differences, your comparing a 67mm to a 71mm. Now since its got the tight housing its gonna light similar to a 38r however I've. Seen 45 psi of boost easy on this turbo being a bigger wheel it should flow more than a 67 cfm wise its a gt4294 (71mm journal bearing) its got a 1.01 exhaust housing. Perfect for stage 2-3 injectors

Sent from phone sorry for spelling errors
PM sent.

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
I am running a 4094 as my high pressure on my compounds and it is coming on by 1400 or so rpms.. I'd imagine this one would come on by 1600-1700 a good street turbo I think someone a while back on psn "claimed" 550 or better out of that turbo can't remember his name all the sudden :doh:

2000wa250

Reaction score
Im not sure about this turbo...but I have the 467 with the billet wheel and it comes on around 15-1600. Love that turbo. If this is anything like the 467 it is a beast. With it being a bit bigger I don't think that it will spool faster than the 467 but having not seen one I couldn't tell you for sure.

Anyways here's a free bump for you. This is a killer deal on a great turbo

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DocBar

Reaction score
I am running a 4094 as my high pressure on my compounds and it is coming on by 1400 or so rpms.. I'd imagine this one would come on by 1600-1700 a good street turbo I think someone a while back on psn "claimed" 550 or better out of that turbo can't remember his name all the sudden :doh:
When I get the truck tuned for it, I'll post dyno and track numbers. I was ~550 with a 38R, so it could be doable.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
I want to make this as fair as possible I have 2 people interested in the turbo and I dont want the other to say I sold it out from underneath him so the first person who can actually give me the money will have it. I need this sold either tonight or tomrrow. Asap I'm just having it tested out tomorrow also if yall are interested I know someone who can convert this turbo to a gtx for a good price. If yall are interested let me know turbos going to the shop at 10am tomorrow then gonna be boxed up.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Sold pleasure doing business with you bub as soon as you recieve it and are completely satisfied this thread can be closed. BTW hope u like ur note haha

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Dirt boy got it aka Kenny I had the turbo sand blasted and cleaned and everything was put back together.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
LOL... Will do... I have some more collecting to do before that time comes. Lot of crap on my plate right now, just couldn't pass this up.

I still need injectors, i have 2 7/8ths sets for cores. HPOP, I have 3 cores for that. And all the smalls like studs, springs, pushrods, etc.

Plus a rebuild kit for a 7.3 motor I have at JoeDaddy's house.

Latest posts

Members online