• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

GT4294 for sale or trade

Cowboyup

Reaction score
I ended up with this turbo from a guy and have been tripping over it for the past few months waiting for somebody to buy it. I really have not much idea about these turbos, the pics explain most of it. It has a little bit of side to side play on the compressor side, a simple rebuild would probably do the trick. I have not touched to turbo other than taking it from the back seat of the truck and setting in the garage. I really dont know what these are worth and would like to just get it out of the way so somebody else can put it to use. PM me an offer if your interested, I would also be interested in trading depending on what you have. Im looking for an exhaust as of now but let me know. I can get more pics if need be. Enjoy
0728121522.jpg
[/IMG]
0728121520.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

Cowboyup

Reaction score
Just got back home and still have this turbo sitting here, Id like to get this thing gone before I leave again in a couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.