• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Gtp38r, billet ww2, IH bellowed up pipes

Tjmarino18

Reaction score
I have a gtp-38r with a billet wicked wheel from diesel site that has less than 1,000 miles on it. Also a set of IH bellowed up pipes for a super duty. Comes with original 38r wheel, boot & clamp. Just selling regular cab truck for more space so returning it to stock.

$1500 obo shipped for the package

Last edited:

ToMang07

Reaction score
I have a gtp-38r with a billet wicked wheel from diesel site that has less than 1,000 miles on it. Also a set of IH bellowed up pipes for a super duty. Comes with original 38r wheel, boot & clamp. Just selling regular cab truck for more space so returning it to stock.

$1500 obo shipped for the package

First post and no pics....no contact info... and a suspiciously good deal.

Good luck with that.

Tjmarino18

Reaction score
Yeah figured you guys would jump all over me that lol. Just came over to the army, I've been on powerstroke nation for a long time. I posted this on there too. Couldn't get the pictures to load, anyone can text 651-402-7765 or email [email protected] for pictures. Sorry for any problems but here's my info & ill gladly send pics. This is my first time trying to sell something on here but I've dealt with many guys on both sites buying parts so I figured I'd try selling something here too. Thanks

Lang

Reaction score
Size housing? Intake elbow? Receipts for all the above?

Tjmarino18

Reaction score
Housing is 1.0 ar & yes as stated in the original thread it comes with the 4" intake elbow/boot along with the clamp. Also I do have the receipts from when I bought it a few months ago from diesel site. Sorry for missing some of the info in the thread

Tjmarino18

Reaction score
Bumping this post! I still have the 38r & the bellowed up pipes for sale. Also have the stock gtp38 I took off the truck and rebuilt with the upgraded 360 bearing rebuild kit. Cleaned up and rebuilt I'll send it to your door for $250 obo. Pm me with offers on any of it thanks.

Tjmarino18

Reaction score
It barely has a thousand miles in it and hasent been run hard so nothing has worn it out. A lot of people run that combo of 250's and gtp38r

powerlifter405

Reaction score
First post and no pics....no contact info... and a suspiciously good deal.

Good luck with that.

:whs:

You have 24 posts on PSN.

You joined PSN 10-06-2012 I really wouldn't call that a "Long time". I was on ford-diesel before they got sued by ford in 1999/2000 and been on the forums since.

I suppose you can see the curiosity of some versus the # of the posts.

Its been for sale on PSN since October. Do you have any pics yet?

Tjmarino18

Reaction score
Wow you guys are a bunch of asses on these sites! Just trying to sell something, text me if you want pics or more info & your actually serious about buying it. I've spent over 3 grand buying stuff from guys on the two sites. If you have a problem kiss my ass and don't contact me about buying it.
Thank you