H-11s vs ARP's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Are the 1722's what we thought were H-11's? What are the H-11's that are listed, are they a new product that is really made out of H-11?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I figured Tadd was having the H-11's made since they were listed as such and all the commotion this thread created that mistake wasn't going to be made again.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Exchanges is exactly what should be done for the ones that have there documents that prove they bought there first set from you..... Whats the price range gonna be?

cbenn47

Reaction score
I for one will not purchase anything from Elite, for all of us that paid $900.00 for H11's then find out they are not H11's I would think that Elite would reimburse all of us for the difference in price, lets see how sorry they really are, Elites true colors will show soon..........

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Did you send them an email? I did see where Tadd offered an email link for those who had purchased them and had concerns.

jdgleason

Reaction score
I for one will not purchase anything from Elite, for all of us that paid $900.00 for H11's then find out they are not H11's I would think that Elite would reimburse all of us for the difference in price, lets see how sorry they really are, Elites true colors will show soon..........

As it has been shown, we never intentionally sold H-11s to anyone. If you misunderstood, we apologize. Please email Tadd of you have any concerns.

idkillinit

Reaction score
You never intentionally sold h-11 studs or you never intentionally mis lead anyone because you were mislead by your manufacture

oneturboforme

Reaction score
No they knew they wernt h11s when they bought them.. if you reqd the whole thread you will see where Jd told us that tadd agreed on this compound and knew it wasnt h11s

jdgleason

Reaction score
You never intentionally sold h-11 studs or you never intentionally mis lead anyone because you were mislead by your manufacture

Never intentionally called the studs H-11. We never intentionally marketed the studs as H-11. I made a rookie mistake on our black friday sale and labeled them H-11. I was under the same misconception as everyone else....... and it was a misconception I got from the forums. Elite spec'd the studs out as 1722-A, there was no mistake on the manufacturer's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.