H&S 64mm Kit

DC87

Reaction score
Hey guys so I'm new to the army and Just wanted to give some quick feedback on the H&S 64 mm Turbo kit. Just had it installed about 3 days ago by Jaran Holder. First his shop and guys were awesome and super professional with everything while cracking some jokes and making me feel at home when I went to pick the truck up. Mine is a 2013 78k miles I had them do all the ******s, exhaust, tuner install, and turbo which came courtesy of Mike @ no limit and what a great package deal I got. Wow this thing sounds great and spools awesome even with stock fueling. I am planning to do a no limit Intercooler and 15 ford pump soon! Drive ability is great, packaging was awesome, and craftmanship is second to none. I got gear heads tuning as well as midwests. The gear head tunes came from Mike and we had some issues with them being wrong and just to show his customer service which most everyone knows is awesome he got us new tunes around 10pm the same night.(he was notified around 830pm). Morgan from Midwest was awesome to deal with same day tunes and I am running those from a personal preference perspective. Trans seems to like midwests better and their tunes seem to fuel down low a bit harder. To be fair I haven't had a revision done by gear head yet. The kit looks super clean and like I said drives great! Typing this from my phone so sorry for all the jumping around. Just wanted to give some more feedback to their turbo kits for our trucks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 158

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
looks soooo good. if you dont have traction bars yet, call me , because you need them. glad you're so happy buddy !

DC87

Reaction score
You going to be in tomorrow? Bc I don't have them and need some for this one and the 6.0! Thanks again Mike

Cc2cuz

Reaction score
Nice truck op. I have the same turbo and loving it as much as you are. Wondering as I'm seeing all this advice to get ouo traction bars would I need them too with my suspension system? I have a 4.5" dominator lift.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Nice truck op. I have the same turbo and loving it as much as you are. Wondering as I'm seeing all this advice to get ouo traction bars would I need them too with my suspension system? I have a 4.5" dominator lift.

You could greatly benefit from them. A stock powdered stock height truck even does.

Let me know when you're ready 🏻

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I had 2 bolts fall out of my trac bars on one side recently and the truck would break loose than start rocking like a boat. Glad I didn't snap it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.