H&S for 6.0!?

KCTurbos

Reaction score
Nope she's been bulletproofed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to be an Ass... but bulletproofing has NOTHING to do with most of the things that cause little issues that make the turbo/injectors run weird... ebp, maf, map, icp, ipr, vgt, wire harness, etc... these all get re-used in the "bulletproof" process and are usually the culprits for trucks that run like crap.

SWFL6.0

Reaction score
Na man trust me she's good..made sure anything that wouldn't last I replaced!

scparrish

Reaction score
I don't know how you change back and forth so much on tuning. It takes a day or two of driving for any tune I run to settle in on my truck.

KCTurbos

Reaction score
I don't know how you change back and forth so much on tuning. It takes a day or two of driving for any tune I run to settle in on my truck.

I can usually get the truck to re-learn the tune in about 10-15 min of mixed driving. I have been doing a lot of testing recently... i don't usually change tunes that much.

SWFL6.0

Reaction score
Me either bud! I always give it a couple days

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
any chance there could be an issue with the truck???

doubtful...

Seriously, a 6.0 with an old Bully Dog tune will leave a LOT of the top custom tuners' offerings in the dust stoplight to stoplight

But it'll eventually dust the trans and probably crack the heads.

I've seen this exact conversation carried out over the years on the forums... a guys says "what gives? none of these tunes are as strong as my Bully Dog" and everyone thinks he's crazy.

But they've never actually tried the crappy old tunes before :poke:

:D

sootie

Reaction score
doubtful...

Seriously, a 6.0 with an old Bully Dog tune will leave a LOT of the top custom tuners' offerings in the dust stoplight to stoplight

But it'll eventually dust the trans and probably crack the heads.

I've seen this exact conversation carried out over the years on the forums... a guys says "what gives? none of these tunes are as strong as my Bully Dog" and everyone thinks he's crazy.

But they've never actually tried the crappy old tunes before :poke:

:D
now that you say that...i know what you mean. Back in 04 we used to use an old Diablo Predator that smoked like a train and blew headgaskets and cracked heads. By golly it made a six oh fast LOL

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Exactly.

Please don't take my posts as an endorsement to run a bully dog or H&S on a 6.0. I'm just saying they CAN run pretty hard

kwelch08

Reaction score
Is it an older bullydog?
If not it is made by the same people as sct, but try TSD Charlie turned me on to the SPD, and I always find myself going back to that tune.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online