H&s install question

Ctsvnino

Reaction score
I ran the power to the white wire with blue stripe. When I turn on key unit doesn't turn on but if I flip the switch to battery unit goes on. Any ideas what could be wrong other than the wire not fully connected which is. Btw I have a 14 6.7l

Bigharm27

Reaction score
Have u tried flipping that switch and turning ur key on. All the whit and blue wire is a remote and the switch on the obd plug is a manual on or turns on and off with the key.

Ctsvnino

Reaction score
So the switch is on key and no power to the unit. I checked the fuses and used a test light to see if I get power with keyon which I do. So I don't understand what's going on.unless I have to connect the black wire off the cable to ground and red to the power.

CoreyMS

Reaction score
Needs ground.

What did was run it out under the hood to the fuse box, ground to the ground on the firewall above the fuse box, power I ran to the blank space where number 35 should be. (I think) It turns on with key, it takes a few moments to turn off. Starts with remote start as well.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
doesn't need ground... unit grounds through the OBD-II port

not even sure that the outer ring of the female port is actually connected to anything

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
nino if this persists ill send you another box .

Latest posts

Members online