H&S MiniMaxx '15 coming soon....

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I was gonna say like Mike said, the 15 turbo is a good improvement over the 11-14 turbo, especially paired with good tuning. Woke the truck up considerably and seems the consensus is much more reliable too. No trans issues here either but I'm not real hard on the truck.

Keith

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I was gonna say like Mike said, the 15 turbo is a good improvement over the 11-14 turbo, especially paired with good tuning. Woke the truck up considerably and seems the consensus is much more reliable too. No trans issues here either but I'm not real hard on the truck.

Keith

well I WAS and still AM really hard, on it and my trans is still doing its thing, no problem. its had a turbo and dual pumps since 3000 miles and its at 10000 now, and I have done a tremendous amount of burnouts, launches, and highway pulls. rods are not an issue with updated tuning at 700 horse. no guarantees, but its a pretty safe bet IMO .

maxxedout

Reaction score
I'm with you. Mine is driving me nuts. I love the truck, hate how slow it is. But I'm too scared to do turbo and fuel, because of tranny and rods. :fustrate:

I was torn between ordering myself a 15 or hanging onto my 12... Well, I ended up putting a Ford 2015 HPFP and 64MM turbo from Midwest Diesel on mine, and that made a HUGE difference. The truck is a lot more fun to drive, and has plenty of power. The transmission seems to be handling it alright, for now.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
well I WAS and still AM really hard, on it and my trans is still doing its thing, no problem. its had a turbo and dual pumps since 3000 miles and its at 10000 now, and I have done a tremendous amount of burnouts, launches, and highway pulls. rods are not an issue with updated tuning at 700 horse. no guarantees, but its a pretty safe bet IMO .

I can't wait to see video of the new build, very nice truck! I think my next upgrade will be adding fuel but that'll be down the road. I do get to upgrade my comp license next month to run top sportsman though so at least I'll get to beat on the car!! Lol

Keith

Latest posts

Members online