H&S Motorsports Divided Pedestal

Reaction score
I'd be curious to see how one of your turbos run on our kit, Morgan. What do you think?

As long as the pedestal is divided I can't see why it would not work flawlessly. There was nothing wrong with your first design other than a divided turbo doesn't work the best on an open pedestal. The divided pedestal will even out the field for sure. Definitely make it work with open and divided chargers equally well. Move was very well played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
H&S Motorsports Divided Pedestal

Not yet but I will. Local guy has a 6.7 billet s365 and mine spools almost 150rpm sooner than his and runs 200* cooler in 6th gear at the same speed. Tuning, maybe.

Turbine makes the biggest decision in that. All things equal, a smaller housing/wheel spools better but looses on top end efficiency and has more ebp/egt. So in the end with a non vgt the turbo sizing/efficient need to weighed out with what the truck does on a daily basis. For the average daily driver, I would say pius/h&s has it nailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Proto type here and testing.....100 on order:)

Attachments

• IMG_3946.jpg
    IMG_3946.jpg
    714.6 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3948.jpg
    IMG_3948.jpg
    695.3 KB · Views: 127

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
There was a set back with the mold, and they have fixed it. We have conformation they did ship now. We have the machine shop scheduled.......Very soon here we all hope:)

bricewise

Reaction score
How's it going guys? Sorry to be the squeaky wheel but seeing Mikes results with that Precision turbo makes me want to toss this 4094 in the garbage asap!

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
How's it going guys? Sorry to be the squeaky wheel but seeing Mikes results with that Precision turbo makes me want to toss this 4094 in the garbage asap!

We have everything for our new SX-E (divided) pedestal kits here except the change that was made to our intake manifold assembly. They should be arriving here in about a week. Release of this kit will follow shortly......Stay tuned:)

Latest posts

Members online