H&S Motorsports Low Pressure Pump Review

bdm1981

Reaction score
Well I finally got around to installing the H&S LPFS and I'll have to say that they have by far one of the best kits and easy to install. I have had H&S stuff before and this is one the best products they make. Made a big difference on my truck when I took it for a test drive. My rail pressure seems to be holding better at WOT. Guess my stock pump was getting weak. Just want to say thanks to Mike at No Limit and H&S for their nice product. Keep up the good work!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well I finally got around to installing the H&S LPFS and I'll have to say that they have by far one of the best kits and easy to install. I have had H&S stuff before and this is one the best products they make. Made a big difference on my truck when I took it for a test drive. My rail pressure seems to be holding better at WOT. Guess my stock pump was getting weak. Just want to say thanks to Mike at No Limit and H&S for their nice product. Keep up the good work!!

it took you this long ??? its so nice and so easy !! glad you're happy buddy .

Swanny307

Reaction score
Is it quiet? I have a FASS on mine and it sounds horrible, kind of embarrassing really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdm1981

Reaction score
It's fairly quiet compared to others I've heard. I can hear it a little bit inside the cab. Not real noticeable.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Is it quiet? I have a FASS on mine and it sounds horrible, kind of embarrassing really.

much quieter. i could never tolerate a fass. i was sold the minute i powered my h&s kit .

Swanny307

Reaction score
Mines horrible and now that changed the filter the return is rattling like crazy. I'd love to change to a h&s but I did the sump kit and would have to buy a tank and sending unit along with the h&s pump.

fnlyfree

Reaction score
I have been waiting on better weather to install mine as well. How long did it take you to get it up and running?

bdm1981

Reaction score
I have been waiting on better weather to install mine as well. How long did it take you to get it up and running?
Taking my time about a couple of hours. I'm sure it can be done faster than that but I'm just picky and like to be thorough with things. It's actually real simple to install. H&S has really good instructions and all the hardware pieces are there in the kit. Didn't have to make any specials trips to town to the parts store.

Latest posts

Members online