H & S sx-e tunes

HOUTX01X

Reaction score
The kit has been out a little while. I've been running the h and s tune with the kit anyone have any input on customs tunes? The h and s tunes are ok seeing if I'm missing out on something with another tune.

Thanks in advance

BOHICA256

Reaction score
H & S sx-e tunes

I went from G head tunes to Midwest. Haven't looked back. Morgans tunes have been spot on. No complaints for Morgans tunes for my MPD kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOUTX01X

Reaction score
I went from G head tunes to Midwest. Haven't looked back. Morgans tunes have been spot on. No complaints for Morgans tunes for my MPD kit

What kind of differences did you notice vs the h and s?

Bullet 21

Reaction score
I'm running the 363 sx-e with MDP piping kit with custom tunes from Kory @ PPEI on the EzLynk. I have zero complaints, the truck runs amazing.

HOUTX01X

Reaction score
Are you running the canned H&S tunes or the custom H&S tunes?

That I'm not sure. When I got the kit they sent me different tunes. I had to get the MCC to load them. The tune itself is fine just looking to see if I can get more out of my setup with using different tune

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That I'm not sure. When I got the kit they sent me different tunes. I had to get the MCC to load them. The tune itself is fine just looking to see if I can get more out of my setup with using different tune

yeah thats an h&s custom calibration you have. call me if you wanna try other stuff .

f100cleveland

Reaction score
H &amp; S sx-e tunes

I'd check with H&S and see if they've updated the tune since you got it.

I have the custom H&S tunes and I love the trans tune but I feel the custom Midwest engine tune runs better. But the kit was built with the turbo setup you have, so the engine tune might run better yet.

Latest posts

Members online