H&S tranny tunes

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
So I hate how my truck drives with the canned transmission tunes, I am currently running the Hot Damn tunes. Are the free tranny tunes better or should I just wait till I buy more tunes?

Thanks Cody

nickg3130

Reaction score
It doesn't hurt to try the h&s trans tunes. I do a a lot of driving in town so I use the schedule 1 low shifting. You gotta play with them and see which one you like best but they are definitely better than the canned shifting.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Off Topic: I was reading on H&S stuff on their website and seen they now have a low boost fueling selection (1-5). I was under the dirtymax stuff, didnt check out the 6.4 stuff though. Is it on the 6.4?

08KR

Reaction score
Off Topic: I was reading on H&S stuff on their website and seen they now have a low boost fueling selection (1-5). I was under the dirtymax stuff, didnt check out the 6.4 stuff though. Is it on the 6.4?

Yes it runs for the 6.4s too. It plays a pretty big roll in spool up, but it can make for some hazy driving too.

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
Is the low boost fueling on the newest update? I don't think I have updated in five months now so I should probably get on that. I am also having the cold coolant defuel hang, even on the update where it was supposedly fixed.

To the OP, I didn't like some of the trans tunes that I have tried from H&S but after I played around with a few different settings I found a set up that i really like. So play around with them and see what works for you!!

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I tun the dual lock up mid... My truck seems to love that trans file.... as far as low boost... Ihave been playing around with it... In town I really only feel a diff in smoke.... It does seem tospool better is the tc is locked and you smash it on the higher settings tho

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.