H&S XRT Pro Tuner

Cdills

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting the H&S XRT Pro tuner for my 2009 6.4 F-350. Has anyone used this tuner, and what is your opinion of the tuner? Were you pleased? I am going to straight pipe my truck and need a tuner to do so. I have done some research on this tuner and seen the Mild, Wild, and Hot settings. Please explaine the different settings.:fordoval:

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
I like mine LOL...but you need somthing to monitor the temps. If i wouldnt have already had the cts I would have got the mini max. Call h&s.

mortal798

Reaction score
I like mine. After having it for a while now, I would rather have a minimax - but it is a great tuner. Shift on the fly power settings are awesome, and I put a triple gauge pod on the a-pillar for watching temps. Seems like I have to really stand on it to get the EGTs up to 1200, normal driving is between 600-800.

fat-fingered from my EPIC 4G

Cdills

Reaction score
Do you have to change the settings to do heavy towing? The shift on the fly, does that mean you can change settings while driving the truck? Also, why would you had prefered the minimax? Forgive me for all the questions. but this is the first diesel I have ever owned and I'm kinda dumb on all the things you can do to them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.