• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

H2E and hypermax kit (partial)

Nate87

Reaction score
Ive got an H2E for sale along with the mount kit which as said in the title its partial. kit comes with up-pipes, collector with brand new ford donut gaskets with maybe 50miles on them, mounting plate, and a y pipe. no intercooler pipes included but the y makes it possible to use your stock downpipe, just have to make your own turbo to intercooler pipe downpipe clamp included, i paid $60 for it at the cummins dealer brand new and has minimal use. no other clamps, hoses or downpipe included but all hardware is included. I dont know much about the H2E itself, traded one of my other turbos for it but thats when my oil pump messed up and i decided to go a different route. but turbo has no in and out play and is in very good condition. i would have loved to run this on my truck. i believe this kit was for the OBS models and i made it work for my superduty. im gonna included a bellowed exhuast piece so you can add it to the drivers side pipe to make it really work good.

I want $1100 for the kit and turbo OBO plus you pay shipping for turbo and ill pay shipping for the pipes and mouting pieces as they will be packaged seperately. PM text or call nate at 832 373 8972 for more info or to make an offer. we can make a deal, just holler at me. pics of kit will be taken later and added.

sorry for a lot of info, i just like to be thorough.

SU1BRzAwNTAuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzAwNTEuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzAwNTIuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzAwNTMuanBn.jpg

Nate87

Reaction score
bump. $1000 shipped and ill include some boots and clamps to make most of it work. i need this gone, need to buy a transmission.

Latest posts

Members online