Had a weird thing happen the other day

The-Fett

Reaction score
I was passing 2 cars that were on the highway driving rather slow sand swerving. Got up to about 90 mph passing both if them and and then proceeded back into my lane. As I let off and returned back down to 75 mph I noticed that it had (only way to describe it) a miss and felt bogged down and like it has a tire that needed to be balanced. I needed fuel and the fuel station was about 2 miles up the road as I started to slow down to exit the trans went into 5th and I felt it go away slightly.
I slowed down further and further I noticed that it was still having a "miss" and only getting worse. Pulled into the gas station turned the truck off and checked fluids to make sure nothing was wrong and I wasn't low on any fluids. Filled up went and started the truck and she ran fine. Any insight as to what would cause this? I'm stumped even drained to fuel water thinking that it might have had some water in the separator no dice only fuel. I also just changed the oil about 1k ago. It was 05 f outside.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.