• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

HE551v

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
I am selling this turbo because i decided to go a different route and just do compounds... What i know about this turbo, 77mm inducer on the compressor 122 exducer, it is a manual VGT that is air actuated (tested and does acuate fully). Usually this turbo is operated of the typical cummins CANBUS system, it is given air through the actual air system on the truck. My thoughts on controlling this was a spring change or a welded tab to prevent the VGT going full open which would be a 36cm housing i believe, obviously way too big for a 7.3 to move.. The VGT operates from a 9cm-36cm housing so its possible to have a very fast spooling large turbo, just gotta stop it from falling back under itself. Other than that i paid 1700 for it, ill entertain any reasonable offers for it its just laying in the box it came in on the shop floor ready to go asap. I really think this could be a serious animal if someone had the time to mount and control it.

Latest posts

Members online