Head Count for May 10th / 11th

GRKNCK73

Reaction score
Weather isnt looking nice right fml this isnt good. Who would still show up friday for tuning ?

I'll be there rain or shine too. Truck just got done by tonight. I picked it up and drove it the 45 miles back home. Had it set on Looney Wild. Couldn't really get on it cuz of the rain, but...

I did give it 3/4 throttle (from 1/4 throttle) cruising at 60mph. It smoked like a freight train but wouldn't light up.... not sure why.... It's my first experience with such a big turbo. Seemed like plenty of fuel cuz of the smoke, but she just wouldn't launch. Didn't want to give it anymore throttle because I was afraid of the thing just breaking the tires loose and getting sideways. It totally feels like its ready to go with some adjustments.

It will be super helpful to get Viv's personal touch on it.:priest:

I'm gonna try and get as many miles on the truck as possible between now and Friday morning...yah I know not much time, but at least its fun.:naughty:

See ya Friday around 11am.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Looking like we are going to pass due to the weather. No use in trying to tune my truck on the street in the rain. Just going to spin at any speed really :( hope you guys have a great time though! Wishing the weather was nicer so we could make the trip

mombenz

Reaction score
Hi,

I just want to say it was a pleasure to meet everyone. We had such a great time! I loved DC and loved VA. Beautiful cities and great people!

Thank You Kevin for putting it all together. It's always a pleasure to see you and Julie. Jeremy you saved the day with internet and cable! Very nice to meet you also. It was really nice to see you again Brian. Bernie, Pete, Matt, Troy, Heather, Conner,Nathan and all the nice people I met. Bad weather was expected but you couldn't buy better days!

Thanks,
Vivian