Head Count for May 10th / 11th

Tonka350

Reaction score
I have to pull myself from this list unfortunately. Ill be leaving right around that time for deployment training....no time fir fun stuff have to prep the house and family for my being gone....good thing is Im finally going to finish the truck completely while Im gone this time.

Chad

GRKNCK73

Reaction score
1. RescueF250
2. HeavyAssault
3. Bboteler (dyno and tuning)
4. Gjoski515 *I got ya Greg*
5. Sniper32
6. dzlpwr (dyno and tuning hopefully) should be able to make it down just not 100% sure yet
7. 04stroker
8. Powerstrokeracing
9. Powerstrokin15
10. Hawgdoctor
11. HD F250
12. FrankTheTank (already posted on the FB page)
13. Spongebob915 (If my truck is running properly)

14. GRKNCK73

RescueF250

Reaction score
Me to just hoping ppl show up for this alot of effort went into this and having to pay for things out of pocket just want to be big n worth the vendors that come.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Me to just hoping ppl show up for this alot of effort went into this and having to pay for things out of pocket just want to be big n worth the vendors that come.

Yeah definitely. I keep telling more and more people about it telling them to come down. I mean in my case its 100% worth the trip so vivian can mess with my tuning

Sniper32

Reaction score
Already told Kevin, but im gonna have to back out of this one. Im kinda pissed about not being able to make it, but when Uncle Sam says i need to goto training I cant really say no. Hope yall have an awesome day and there is a big turn out so we can do this next year

gjoski515

Reaction score
getting close we all wanna know any new imfo Kevin. hoping for a good turn out, see on the nation there are a few more that are coming, hoping for a hell of a turn out

RescueF250

Reaction score
TO register for the car show is 8-11 am Saturday morning as for the Tuning myself and her are working on a possible solution to this and software to make this easy.

The plan is friday is gonna be test and tune for folks, adjustments and seeing current parameters on each persons truck and see where we can make more adjustments. That is the day we have set aside for anything. I will talk to Viv more about it how we gonna run it time and all.

Some hotel options if anyone needed them. These hotels are fairly close to the event probably about less then 2 miles away or so.

Country Inns & Suites
Quiet & Spacious Rooms. Free High
Speed Internet. Book Online Today.
www.countryinns.com/
2621 Prince William Parkway, Woodbridge
(703) 492-6868

Courtyard Potomac Mills Woodbridge
14300 Crossing Pl, Woodbridge, VA
(703) 491-4525 ‎ · marriott.com

Sleep Inn
14080 Shoppers Best Way, Woodbridge, VA
(703) 580-9200 ‎ · sleepinn.com

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodbridge
14030 Telegraph Rd, Woodbridge, VA
(703) 576-1600 ‎ · hiexpress.com

Best Western Potomac Mills
14619 Potomac Mills Rd, Woodbridge, VA
(703) 494-4433 ‎ · book.bestwestern.com

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
as for the Tuning myself and her are working on a possible solution to this and software to make this easy.

The plan is friday is gonna be test and tune for folks, adjustments and seeing current parameters on each persons truck and see where we can make more adjustments. That is the day we have set aside for anything. I will talk to Viv more about it how we gonna run it time and all.

Kevin keep in touch with me about the tuning. Been chatting with Viv about it here and there... Don't think Rob and I are coming down till friday night so not sure what I'm going to do. If you're scheduling and need to get in touch with me just get my number from Rob!

GRKNCK73

Reaction score
Rescue F250,

I live in Fairfax Station/Springfield area, right around the corner from where the event is taking place. Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

I'm also SUPER interested in getting some live tune time with Vivian (as I'm sure everyone is). Strokers Unlimited will be completing my truck build probably 5 days right before the event. We are installing Adrian's Stage 3 MTW turbo, Full Force 190/100 sticks, a ported Intake Manifold, and a bunch of other mods that support the aforementioned stuff. I have been running Eric's tunes up till now, but I am a newbie (2 year powerstroke owner), and don't have any other experience with anyone else's tunes.
I would be really interested to see (and I'm sure a lot of other people would like to see) the comparison between Eric's Extreme X race tune v. Vivian's live race tunes. Question: Do I need to purchase another SCT unit for Vivian to be able to LIVE tune my truck? I feel :shrug: as though I'm not very good or confident at saving my tunes onto my desktop. ANyway...

If everything goes right, and it never does, we are hoping for numbers above 600rwhp. Some have even hinted that 620 - 640 is a strong possibility with this setup.

To be honest, I'm just excited all over, even to go over 500. My hope and main goal is to make it a streetable monster, that runs clean, doesn't roll excessive coal, and puts the reliable power down day after day. HAHA, not too much to ask for. Just what EVERY 6.0 owner wants, right!?

Please let me know if there is anything I can do here locally to help out. My cell phone # is (703)855-9889. My license plate reads "6-oh DZL". Honk if ya see me, I'm friendly to Fords.

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Hey Kevin, y'all gonna need us up there friday to help? Had already kinda planned on it since we were helping sponsor this shindig. Text me, and let me know.

RescueF250

Reaction score
Also guys if you like to run the looney tune to your setup please if you email Vivian see if she can get you a base line tune for what your running, this way we have parameters prewritten for your truck, so when the day comes for the event and day of tuning we have some of your parameters already this will easy the day of tuning vs starting fresh and what not. Email her [email protected] Now with that said if you email her cc me [email protected] also state in the title Baseline Tuning for May 11th Event so we can keep track of who files are gonna be that day.

bboteler

Reaction score
I'm confused Kevin, email if we already run looney wild or email if we want to add it. I am currently running it for my daily driver.