Help identifying light bar???!!

akfiremedic

Reaction score
mavehuse.jpg

I saw this and had immediate need to thin the wallet. However, it's not listed on the website for which it is featured for advertising. go figure. So any help from the army would be awesome.

I found in the September '13 Diesel Tech on the DeiselPerformanceParts.com advertisement that is the page across from the table of contents. It has ProComp lights on it but I couldn't find the light bar on their site. It has a label on the main tube under the lights but I can't make it out in the photo. I have been googling my butt off without success.

What I like about it is the outer bars run parallel to the main tube from the center hoop to the end. Many others out there have the bar running from the top apex of the hoop at an angle to the ends.

Any one got a website or manufacture???

Thanks!! My back pocket will thank you for lightening the load :D

akfiremedic

Reaction score
I thought so too but their outer support bars attach at the apex of the center hoop and run down at an angle. I much prefer the style of the one I posted where the outer supports attach mid way down the center hoop riser and go more parallel to the main tube and then bend down.

akfiremedic

Reaction score
Finally!! After extensive google time. The wife found it. It's a Daystar product. Now to get a good price on it. Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Members online