Help In Mid-Michigan

meismike09

Reaction score
New to this site, coming from PSN, and looking for some 6.4 help in the mid-Michigan area. I'm not new to wrenching but not confident enough with a DPF/EGR delete im lining up. I've got a DPF-R and delete pipe with some blocking plates. The pipe doesn't intimidate me but the plates do. If anyone reads this and has enough know how, it would be worth some money and beer to help me along, thanks.

sootie

Reaction score
Firstly-welcome.

Secondly, do yourself a favor and ditch the dpf-r, look for a mini maxx, xrt pro or sct off road tuner. Your truck will thank you. it is more money up front but it sure makes the truck run a lot better plus decent power gains.

Also, a full egr delete is the way to go, get rid of the risk of cracked coolers, as well as cooler coolant temps.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you need anything don't hesitate to call. I keep 6.4L delete stuff in stock and have done quite a few. My shop is between Ann Arbor and Jackson.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

griz700rocket

Reaction score
X2 on skipping the blockoff plates. Just leaves space for soot and water to buildup in. Very small chance of EGR coolers rupturing after you block the flow of hot exhaust to them though it's always a possibility.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.