Help needed. Truck won't start.

skevac

Reaction score
Need someone that knows the MCC platform with ******** tunes to help me out. Was changing some tunes around and now my truck won't start. I can PM someone my phone number if they could help me out? Thanks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jbird

Reaction score
Are you sure the tune finished downloading? Are your batterys in good shape?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skevac

Reaction score
I didn't put this in my first post but I'm using a street MM with MCC unlock and GH tunes. I had a small battery charger on 6 amp setting on while I was loading different tunes. The batteries are probably the originals (2010)? The first 2 times everything worked fine. After that one time it wouldn't start at all. The next time it would start once and then wouldn't start again. What happened the last time is when it got done loading the last tune it wouldn't start. Upon letting it sit with the charger on it for around 30 minutes. It seems to start and run fine? Any idea what the issue is or was? Am I doing something wrong? Glad that it seems to be working but I wasted 3 hours screwing around with it yesterday.

Shipmate

Reaction score
yes the issue is in your Back pocket...... The truck wants you to reach back there and pull out your wallet open that cobweb infested thing and fork out $240 for 2 new batteries.:pimp:

Latest posts