HELP! With No Limit Stage 2 Install

wreedps

Reaction score
My bad I have the MidWest kit as well.

The clamp in your OP should hold the airfilter tube to the NL boot. Then use the OEM clamp to hold the NL boot to the OEM intake.

Im just going to use the original clamp and move on.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Not bitching just asking. Is he going to answer if I call him right now? If so please send me his number.

It's a business, shoot him a message and I know he'll respond asap. I'm not going to pass out the mans personal phone number.

bdm1981

Reaction score
I had the same problem when I installed mine. I just reused one of my clamps and moved on. No reason to complain about it on here. It's not going to get you anywhere. Mike will make it right. Everyone makes mistakes. Give Mike a call tomorrow or pm him and let him know what's going on instead of posting it on the forum...

RNally

Reaction score
Go **** yourself asshole. Im not being a bitch. I wish it was right the first time so I could install it and move on is all.

This comment makes you look like a bitch lol. A grown man would have first called the company during business hours or messaged them, asked for their help, rather than jumping on the forum and saying how ****ty a kit is because one of the clamps doesn't work right...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Im just going to use the original clamp and move on.

hey man , really sorry. we have a new guy and somehow on a few of the first orders he started packing he thought the parts list called for (2) 0550 clamps. you arent the only one, but pm me your name on the order and i'll get a clamp out 2nd day. between black friday and cyber monday we shipped over 100 intakes and mistakes happened.

Reaction score
Go **** yourself asshole. Im not being a bitch. I wish it was right the first time so I could install it and move on is all.

Seems like you like taking foreign objects up your ass. Dude really though, chill the **** out. I'm pretty sure if you actually use your ****ing brain and call mike you could figure out how to put the dam thing on. And even if that, how dumb do you have to be to NOT KNOW how to install a no limit intake?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score

If I had a dollar for every time someone requested I go **** myself over the last decade and a half of being on truck forums I'd be a rich man. If I had a dollar for every time I've seen someone cry like a bitch over a simple, honest mistake I'd be Bill Gates.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
If I had a dollar for every time someone requested I go **** myself over the last decade and a half of being on truck forums I'd be a rich man. If I had a dollar for every time I've seen someone cry like a bitch over a simple, honest mistake I'd be Bill Gates.

But you are Rich

BK39

Reaction score

hahaha..............this response^^^^^^^^^^^^^^..............is good stuff!

wreedps

Reaction score
Seems like you like taking foreign objects up your ass. Dude really though, chill the **** out. I'm pretty sure if you actually use your ****ing brain and call mike you could figure out how to put the dam thing on. And even if that, how dumb do you have to be to NOT KNOW how to install a no limit intake?

Seeing as it was installed using the stock clamp about 10 minutes after I posed the pic.. Yeah I guess I was too dumb to figure it out.:thumbup:

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
All that rant over a clamp,thats proof that"there's no fix for STUPID "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.